Hardness testersRockwell & Brinell Link RBDPro Series
MODEL Rockwell & Brinell Link RBD
HOYTOM® PRO Series
The Link RBD model is a Rockwell hardness tester that is capable of applying loads of 60, 100 and 150 Kg. It also has additional loads for Brinell tests (31.25, 62.5 y 187.5 Kg.
Loads are applied via a motor. Loads are easy to select using a rotary controller, and application speed is controlled via motor. Data display via touch screen.
- Selectable Rockwell and Brinell loads
- Load selection via rotary controller
- Loads applied via motor
- Resolution: 0.01 HRC/HRB...
- Conversions between different methods
- Built-in room temperature thermometer
- Touch screen
- USB data output for integration into customer’s test programme
- Simple and intuitive operation
|Rockwell loadsKg||60 - 100 - 150|
|Brinell loadsKg||31.25 - 62.5 - 187.5|
|Goose neck (Horizontal)mm||165|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)mm||215 x 520 x 700|
EN ISO 6508, ASTM E18, EN ISO 6506, ASTM E10
Request further information
If you are interested in this product, please complete the form and we will contact your as soon as possible, to provide you with all of the information you need.