MODEL HyTT CHARPY OR IZOD
HOYTOM® PRO Series
The HyTT Hoytom pendulum impact tester has been designed to test metals according to the Charpy or Izod impact testing standards. It is available in capacities from 300 to 750J. It can run tests automatically, and is operated via a simple and intuitive touch screen. Its guard includes a polycarbonate sliding door with an electrical interlock, which meets the requirements for CE marking and Standard ISO 13849.
- Available capacities: 300, 450 y 750 Joules
- Fully automatic
- Ability to run quick test cycles
- Electromagnetic brake enables hammer to be launched safely
- Motorised hammer elevation with automatic return after each test, provides enhanced productivity and safety during use.
- Automatic test initiation upon closure of guard door.
- Manufactured using low friction rigid components
- Simple touch screen operation
- Charpy impact blades according to ASTM and ISO
- Self-centring specimen placement grips (Per ISO 148-1 and ASTM E23)
- Foundation base according to standard EN ISO148-2 and ASTM E23
- Pendulum geometric characteristics verification template (Per ISO 148-2)
- Data acquisition software for connecting machine to a PC
|Maximum impact speedm/s||5.42|
|Dimensions(W x D x H) mm||2110 x 700 x 2110|
EN ISO 148, ASTM E23
DIN 148-1, EN 148-1, ISO 148-1, UNE 148-1, ASTM E23
Request further information
If you are interested in this product, please complete the form and we will contact your as soon as possible, to provide you with all of the information you need.